WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that contain limited amounts of information. When you visit a website using your computer, tablet, or smartphone browser, these files are either downloaded to your device or read from it. Cookies enable the storage and retrieval of data, which could include personal data (‘Personal Data’). They serve the purpose of identifying you when you revisit our Website and Applications in the future.
Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH COOKIES?
TimeMoto employs Cookies and similar technologies to process Personal Data for various purposes. When you give consent, these technologies are utilised to display advertisements and relevant information aligned with your interests, perform campaign analysis, and engage specific target audiences.
When visiting our Website and Applications, you can freely select or change your Cookie preferences via the Cookies Preferences Centre.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
· Strictly necessary Cookies: These Cookies play a vital role in facilitating the services offered on our Website and Applications and enabling specific features for your use. Without these Cookies, our ability to provide you with these essential services would be compromised. Storage of these Cookies is limited to a maximum of 2 years, after which they will be automatically removed. Consent is not required for the placement of these cookies.
· Functional Cookies: Several of the Cookies we deploy are crucial for maintaining the correct technical operation of the Website and our Applications. Additional functional Cookies are employed to offer website features like the ability to preserve preferred settings and streamline the login process. Moreover, functional Cookies can also serve the purpose of recognising and retaining your preferred language and currency choices. We rely on your provided consent to place these Cookies. You can revoke your consent at any time by configuring your preferences in the Cookie Preferences Centre.
We store these Cookies for a maximum of 2 years, after which they are automatically deleted. Functional cookies further enable various essential functions, such as:
- Preserving Shopping Cart: Saving products in your shopping cart and facilitating secure payment for your order;
- Default Settings: Storing default settings like country or language preferences;
- Optimal Video Display: Saving settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and screen resolution data;
- Browser Compatibility: Adapting our Websites and Applications for optimal viewing based on your browser settings; and
- Abuse Recognition: Identifying misuse of our Website and Applications, such as repeated registrations or multiple failed login attempts.
You have the option to block the placement of these Cookies and delete previously placed ones by adjusting your Cookie preferences. It is important to note that if you choose not to allow these functional Cookies, certain functionalities on our Websites and Applications might become unavailable or limited in scope.
· Analytical Cookies: We utilise analytical Cookies to measure the usage of our Website and Applications, and to analyse the browsing behaviour of visitors. The information gathered is employed to enhance the overall user experience. The data collected through analytical Cookies encompasses details such as the web pages you have visited, the referring and exit pages you have navigated from, the specific pages you have accessed, interactions such as clicks and views, the frequency of clicks on particular pages, as well as mouse movements and scrolling activity. These Cookies remain stored for a maximum duration of 2 years. We rely on your provided consent to place these Cookies. You can revoke your consent at any time by configuring your preferences in the Cookie Preferences Centre.
In order to determine the content that holds the most interest for you across our Websites and Applications, we use Google to consistently assess both the volume of visitors and the frequently viewed content on our behalf. This collected data serves statistical purposes, including:
- Determining the total count of visitors to our Websites and Applications;
- Determining the duration of separate visits to our Websites and Applications;
- Identifying the order of visits across our Websites and Applications;
- Evaluating which sections of our Websites and Applications require adjustments; and
- Optimising the performance of our Websites and Applications.
For these statistical activities, we employ the following services, which can be deactivated if you opt-out of the analytics Cookies through the Cookie settings.
- Google Analytics; and
- Google Tag Manager.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
· Marketing Cookies: Upon obtaining your consent, we deploy a range of third-party Cookies for advertising, commercial, tracking, and promotional purposes. The Personal Data collected through these Cookies undergoes analysis, serving as the foundation for campaign development and the creation of audiences to target our customers with the most relevant information and personalised communications on our Website and Applications. We rely on your provided consent to place these Cookies. You can revoke your consent at any time by configuring your preferences in the Cookie Preferences Centre.
Third-party Cookies are incorporated into our Website and Applications, for example, videos sourced from external sites such as YouTube that utilise Cookies to enable video display. These Cookies can also track cross-website behaviour, retained for up to 2 years.
Additionally, access to various social media, such as X (Twitter) and LinkedIn, is facilitated via the Website, using social plug-ins. These plug-ins let you share information and recommendations. When visiting pages with such plug-ins, third-party Cookies are placed, gathering data such as your information about your browser and visited websites.
Please note that additional third parties may place Cookies and similar technologies on your device, potentially tracking your cross-website browsing behaviour. We only receive information from these third parties about your visit to our Website and Applications and as far as agreed with them. The third parties have their own privacy statements concerning the handling of Personal Data that tracking Cookies collect and use. TimeMoto exercises no control and responsibility for this third-party usage of Cookies.
We also implement re-targeting and re-marketing technologies across our Website to provide tailored offers, which may encompass the presentation of advertisements on various online platforms. In order to facilitate this functionality, TimeMoto places cookies and/or device IDs on your device. These technologies enable the analysis of your browsing activities, contributing to the formulation of a comprehensive profile centred around your online navigation behaviour.
We employ Google Analytics for re-marketing purposes, which involves sharing data with this Google Marketing Platform. If you wish to discontinue your interactions with the platform, you have the option to unsubscribe here.
The information acquired through Google Analytics is not only employed for the objectives outlined in the analytics Cookies point above but is also utilised to deliver tailored advertisements, provided you have expressed a preference for this within your Cookie settings. These Cookies remain stored for a maximum duration of 2 years.
A detailed overview of the specific implemented Cookies on our Website and the third parties involved can be found here.
For more information on how we handle Personal Data, please see our Privacy Statement.
HOW CAN YOU DISABLE, DELETE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
On your first visit to our Website and Applications, you have the choice on whether or not to accept Cookies. You also have the choice to choose which types of Cookies you want to accept. You can always change your preferences via the Cookies Preferences Centre.
In case you want to disable Cookies or want to delete all stored Cookies on your device, you can set this through your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to disable or delete Cookies, depending on which browser you use:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-Cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-euro/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
Additionally, by changing your browser settings, you can also set your browser preferences to not accept any Cookies. However, please note that if your browser does not accept Cookies from our Website and Applications, access to certain functionalities might become unavailable or limited in scope. In case you choose to block specific Cookies, you can do so via:
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
In case you have any questions with respect to the processing of your Personal Data as described within this Cookie Statement, you can contact us via the contact details below.
Please note that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority concerning the way we process your Personal Data. However, we would appreciate it if you would first consider bringing up any concerns or complaints you have with us directly (using the contact details below). Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will always do our very best to solve any problems you may have. If you have any questions regarding which supervisory authority is applicable to your situation, please contact us via the contact details below.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
For general inquiries you can contact Timemoto BV using the contact form. For specific questions regarding this Privacy Statement, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’).
2718 SL Zoetermeer
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’). If you have any questions relating to the processing of your Personal Data or want to contact our DPO, feel free to do so using the details provided below:
Please be aware that our website may link to other websites that you may access. We are not responsible for the data policies, content, or security of such sites. We do not have any control over any use of your data by third parties when you visit such sites or otherwise provide your data through these channels.
TimeMoto reserves the right to modify or amend this Cookie Statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed below. It is the user's responsibility to check this document regularly for changes.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Cookie Statement.
Version 2.1; September 2023